“Cheryl’s Shawl” – (Vermont farm girl meets savvy international business woman)
This shawl features, lace, beads and nupps. It is knitted in three pieces, two sides from the edges in, the center section is begun at the bottom and joined to both sides as you knit. I will send beauty shot tomorrow after it is dry. The measurement along bottom edge after blocking is 77.75″ and along top edge is 71.5″. It is 18.5″ tall with scalloped ends or straight ends as desired.
All it takes is:
- 2 Skeins CTH “Supersock Select Solids” (100% Superwash Merino, 420 yds, 4oz), color Slate
- 24″ Size US 9 circular knitting needles (used only for casting on and binding off)
- 24″ Size US 8 circular knitting needles
- Stitch markers
- Yarn needle or large embroidery needle
- 221 6/0 Miyuki glass beads #4511
The next shawl uses hot pink Supersock Select Solid and Old Rose in Supersock Select and entrelac at the top edge with the mosaic as stockinette triangles around the lace and beads hot pink rectangles. Looks really good so far.