The term Potluck Yarn 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 100 Cherry Tree Hill Lane, Barton, VT 05822. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Please note: due to differences in computer screen calibrations, colors may look different depending on the type of computer screen you are using. If you are ever unsure about a yarn color, please visit your local craft store to see the yarn "live", before ordering.
All sales are final. However, we want you to be pleased with your order. We guarantee our products to be as described. If you feel this is not the case with your purchase, please direct all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any returns are processed at our fulfillment center and must be pre-approved for return. Please include a copy of your invoice with any return.
Our Returns Guidelines are as follows:
- If we have made an error on your order, items in original condition may be returned for a store credit within 14 days of purchase.
- We're sorry, but due to copyright laws, we do not accept book or pattern returns.
- We do not make exchanges. Returns and new purchases are treated as two separate transactions. When we receive your return, we will post a credit to your customer account for the value of your returned goods, and then notify you via email as soon as the credit has been posted, so that you can apply it to a future order. Credit cannot be applied retroactively to an order already in progress.
Customers using Paypal. If your account is not verified (backed up by a credit card) it may take up to 7 business days to process your order. This allows the payment to clear your bank and Paypal. All orders will be handled as quickly as possible. Please note, payment will be made to Cherry Tree Hill, Inc.
Sorry but the new customer Discount Codes are not valid during the Annual Cherry Tree Hill Labor Day or New Year's Sales. Codes are reactivated after those sales end.
Terms / Conditions of Use
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to patterns, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Digital Download Terms And Conditions
ePatterns represent many hours of work by designers, editors, illustrators and others. They are licensed to you online as a single-user document. You may print a copy of any ePattern that you download, but you are not allowed to share, copy or publish it in any way. You wouldn't want people stealing your work, or credit for your work and neither do we.
In brief: By purchasing a license to use a downloadable ePattern you agree that it is for your personal use. You may print one copy of the pattern for you personal use. No part of the pattern may be copied, distributed, printed or shared without the express, written permission of Potluck Yarn.End User License Agreement (EULA)
Single User, Non-transferable License
Potluck Yarn - Potter Press
Copyright © 2013 - Potluck Yarn
All Rights Reserved
The use of your copy of any downloadable pattern from the Potluck Yarn Shop is subject to the following End User License Agreement (EULA), to which you must agree before downloading patterns. By clicking "Submit" with the agreement box checked you show that you agree to these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
BY DOWNLOADING ANY PATTERN PDF YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. Definitions - Pattern or ePattern means the pdf form of the files downloaded from the Supersock Store Website, the single printed version as permitted by this EULA.
2. License - As long as you comply with the terms of this EULA, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to Use the ePattern subject to the terms of this EULA. This license is solely for downloading the patter from the Supersock Store Website and printing a single copy for individual use. No other uses are permitted.
2.1 You may download a single copy of the pdf ePattern file on your computer for the sole purpose of printing a single paper copy for the purposes authorized in this EULA.
2.2 Publication and print-on-demand - You may not submit the Publication, in whole or in part, to any publishing or print-on-demand service of any form. The publication rights for the book remain solely with Cherry Tree Hill Yarn, Inc. , and you have no license to reproduce, publish or resell the pattern, either electronically or in printed form.
2.3 Single Printout - You may use the PDF Publication file to produce only one (1) physical printout of the pattern on paper. Otherwise, you may not reproduce the Publication in any manner nor transfer or sublicense title to the Publication to any other party, without the prior written permission of Cherry Tree Hill Yarn, Inc. and its licensor(s) in each instance.
3. Intellectual Property - The Publication and any copies that you are authorized by Cherry Tree Hill Yarn, Inc. to make are the intellectual property of and are owned by Cherry Tree Hill Yarn, Inc. and its licensor(s). The contents of the pattern(s), both in text and artwork, are the valuable trade assets of Cherry Tree Hill Yarn, Inc. and its licensor(s). The Publication is protected by copyright, including without limitation by United States, state, and international copyright law, international treaty provisions and applicable laws in any applicable country. You are not permitted to modify the pattern in any manner, including any removal or modification of the copyright information. This Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Pattern or contents thereof.
4. Transfer - You may not rent, lease, sub-license or transfer all or any portion of the Pattern(s) nor permit the Pattern(s) to be reproduced in any manner. If you wish to purchase a license as a gift for someone else, contact us by email with the details and we will arrange it.
5. Use for Commercial Gain - You may not use the Pattern(s) or printouts or artwork for the purpose of commercial training or education in any public or semi-public forum without the express, written permission of Cherry Tree Hill. Any written or printed references to the Patterns must contain reference Cherry Tree Hill and The Supersock Store.
6. Disclaimers - The Patterns are provided "as is" no refunds or exchanges are permitted.
7. Licensor(s) - Subject to the following, the Pattern(s) and all Errata are the property of Cherry Tree Hill Yarn, Inc. subject to the copyright and other notices and disclaimers.
8. General - This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between you and Cherry Tree Hill Yarn, Inc. concerning the Pattern(s). This EULA will be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Vermont and, where applicable, the federal laws of the United States and international copyright law. Cherry Tree Hill Yarn, Inc. and its licensor(s) reserve all rights relative to the Publication not expressly granted in this EULA.
100 Cherry Tree Hill Lane
Barton, VT 05822